Company Name: ABB
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer – Dry Transformer
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Publication ID: IN58817749_E3
1. Design of products to meet required technical criteria within calculated cost.
2. Development of the product to compete competitive market.
3. Checking & Preparation of drawings as per the customer specifications and electrical designs.
4. Preparation of bill of material and maintaining the same thorough SAP System.
5. Conducting design review meeting after every new design of product.
6. Coordinating with SCM to develop new vendors, with Quality department & Production in getting the designed parameters.
7. Leading for prototype development for all new design.
Your B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with knowledge of Transformers / Power products with 4 to 5 years of experience will be an ideal fit.
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, the company employs about 140,000 people and operates in approximately 100 countries. The firm’s shares are traded on the stock exchanges of Zurich, Stockholm and New York.
ABB’s business is comprised of five divisions that are in turn organized in relation to the customers and industries they serve.
The group is particularly proud of its record for innovation – widely recognized through countless awards and scientific accolades. Many of the technologies we take for granted today, from ultra efficient high-voltage direct current power transmission to a revolutionary approach to ship propulsion, were developed or commercialized by ABB.
Today ABB is the largest supplier of industrial motors and drives, the largest provider of generators to the wind industry and the largest supplier of power grids in the world.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)