Company Name : Aeronautical Development Agency
Name of the post : Assistant
Qualification : Atleast a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Science / Arts / Business Administration / Business Management in First Class from a recognised university.
Skills : Possess a speed of 30 w.p.m. in English typewriting corresponding to 9000 KDPH on Computer.
Desirable : Certificate course in Computer skills like MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, E-Mail, Internet etc. for routine office work.
Age 30 years (as on closing date of the advertisement). Relaxation of age allowed as per Govt. of India Rules for reserved categories.
Mode of selection:
Written Test and skill test in typewriting (on computer keyboard). Candidates qualifying in both the tests only will be shortlisted for selection.
1. The posts are temporary but likely to continue.
2. The Candidates are advised to go through the full text of the advertisement, instructions, guidelines on submission of application and frequently asked questions (FAQ) available on our web-site before registering applications on-line.
3. The Candidates should ensure that they fully satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post. The essential qualification and experience prescribed is bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the test. The candidates should mention all qualifications/experience in relevant field including those over and above the minimum qualification.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are required to register their applications through ADA recruitment website: Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2. Upon successful submission of the application on-line, a system generated unique application number would be allotted which should be carefully preserved by the applicants for future reference.
3. In addition to registration on website, candidates should send a hard copy of the registered online application (downloaded from the given web-site) alongwith self attested certificate copies of SSLC, PUC, Graduation, Experience proof, Caste, NOC etc.
Commencement of application registration on ADA web site: 1000 hrs on 29/08/2016
Last date for registering applications on-line: 1700 hrs on 19/09/2016
Last date for receiving hard copy of application: 1700 hrs on 10/10/2016
About Us :
ADA, Department of Defence R&D is the nodal agency for the design & development of LCA. HAL is the principal partner in LCA Programme with participation of DRDO & CSIR Laboratories, Public & Private sector industries and academic institutions.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)