Company Name: Agilent Technologies
Job Title: Support Coordinator
Experience: 1 to 2 years
– Providing technical support to COpC organization
– Responsible for report cleanup & generation, information management and process improvement through automation.
– Works on business process assignments with clearly defined objectives.
– Solves business controls/ process problems of limited scope and complexity.
– Interest and ability to investigate, propose and implement process improvements.
– Ensuring timely response to customer issues
– MCA/B.Sc/BCA in Computer Science or related fields.
– 1 to 2 years of direct experience in MIS domain, through which you have developed a solutions-oriented approach and an understanding of the importance of a customer-focused service.
– Strong knowledge in MS-Excel, MS-Access, MS-SQL,VBA & Visual Basic.
– Good team player and ability to work independently.
– Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills
– Ability to understand business direction and map these into requirements and solutions.
– Strong customer-focus and results orientation
Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent’s expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in our solutions.
Agilent focuses its expertise on six key markets, where we help our customers achieve their goals:
Food: Agilent helps ensure that our global food supply is free of contaminants—whether chemical, viral, bacterial or microbiological. Our customers include government regulators and labs that control food safety, as well as private companies that produce, package and sell food to the public.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)