Sponsored Ads



Bajaj Allianz Is Looking For Freshers Jobs – Apply Online…

Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2013-2014 & 15 Freshers)

http://recruitercard.com/rsatschedule.htm

Company Name : Bajaj Group

Job Title : Junior Executive – National Tie Ups

Experience : 0 – 3 Years

Location : West Delhi

Functional Area : Banc assurance

Reference ID :TBI(N)-1104-217-2014-5561

Job Description :
Relationship management, Handling Ratnakar bank branches mapped to West Delhi

About Us :
Bajaj Allianz is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (recently demerged from Bajaj Auto Limited) and Allianz SE. Both enjoy a reputation of expertise, stability and strength. Bajaj Allianz received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) Certificate of Registration on 2 May 2001, to conduct various businesses (including Health Insurance business) in India. The Company has an authorized and paid up capital of Rs 110 crores.

Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE. As on 31 March 2014, Bajaj Allianz maintained its premier position in the industry by achieving growth, as well as profitability. The Company has made a profit before tax of Rs.587 crores and has been the only private insurer to cross the Rs.100 crore mark in profit before tax in the last two years. The profit after tax was Rs.409 crores, 39% higher than the previous year.

Bajaj Allianz, today, has a countrywide network connected through the latest technology for quick communication and response in over 200 towns spread across the length and breadth of the country. From Surat to Siliguri and Jammu to Thiruvananthapuram, every office is interconnected with the Head Office at Pune.

Apply Here : 

Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2013-2014 & 15 Freshers)

http://recruitercard.com/rsatschedule.htm

Sponsored Ads




 

Sponsored Ads



Sponsored Ads



Sponsored Ads