Company Name : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Name Of The Post : Executive Assistant(I.T)
Educational Qualification: Any degree from a recognised University (preferably Commerce Graduate)
CDA Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + 4200 GP
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview & Skill test.
1. Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
2. Candidates who have been shortlisted in Interview will only be called for Skill Test in relevant field.
3. Selection will be based on the performance in the skill test.
4. Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
5. The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
6. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
7. Selection will be through Interview followed by skill test by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
How to Apply:
Applications in the prescribed format may be addressed to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (IT)”. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM of 26 th September 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Applications : 26/09/2016
About Us :
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project.
Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro”, not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)