Company Name : Airtel
Job Title : Field Engineer – Data
Education Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma (E&C).
Experience: 1-2 years in Telecom field.
1. 1-2 Years of experience in telecom industry.
2. Hands on experience in IP technology to handle Ethernet circuits.
3. Hands on experience in Router configuration and SHDSL modem configuration.
4. Sound knowledge in Networking basics ( CCNA certified preferable )
5. Hands on experience in Data Products (PRI / ILP / LL / MPLS / IPLC) including high bandwidth Testing & troubleshooting.
6. Regular interaction with Business team and other cross functional team to fulfill the customer requirement.
7. Person should willing to work 24/7 and night / Sunday shifts.
8. Timely delivery (with in SLA) of Service Delivery and service assurance.
9. Must have two wheeler license and vehicle.
Job: Field Engineer – Data
Band – Level: F.Executive
About Us :
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 324 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2015.
Apply Here :