Company Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Name of the Post:
1. Graduate trainee
2. Diploma trainee
1.a. A degree in engineering or technology (Electronics and Telecommunications) granted by a statutory university.
b. A degree in engineering or technology (Electronics and Telecommunications) granted by an institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament.
c. Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to a degree. (Electronics and Telecommunications)
2. a. A diploma in engineering or technology (Electronics and Telecommunications) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government
b. A diploma in engineering or technology (Electronics and Telecommunications) granted by a University.
c. A diploma in engineering or technology (Electronics and Telecommunications) granted by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to (a) and (b) above.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Interested candidates are requested to collect Application form from BECIL Regional Office Bangalore or may be downloaded from our website. The complete forms along with CV, copies of educational / experience certificates duly self attested may be submitted in BECIL Regional Office.
2. Incomplete, unsigned and late applications shall be summarily rejected without any reference to the applicant.
3. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of period of apprenticeship training in this establishment not shall it be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
4. Guidelines of Apprentices Act are applicable for engagement of above trainees.
Last date for submission of application forms is June 20, 2016.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2008 certified, Mini Ratna public sector enterprise of Government of India was established in 24 March 1995 and provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz content production facilities, terrestrial, like satellite and cable broadcasting in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction, human resource related activities like training, providing man power etc. It also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police department and various para-military forces.The operations of Becil were headquartered in New Delhi and the company now has its Corporate Office in Noida and Regional Office in Bangalore.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)