Company Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Name Of The Post: Management Industrial Trainees
1. Candidates should have passed intermediate CA/ ICWA.
2. Indian Nationals are eligible for selection.
3. The maximum age limit is 25 years as on 31.07.2016.
Documents to be produced in original for verification:
1. SSLC Marks Sheet
2. Provisional/ Original CA/ICWA Certificate.
3. SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificate (if applicable).
1. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the interview.
2. The duration of the training is for One Year Only and extendable by one more year. However, extension for one year may be considered after reviewing the candidate’s performance by our management. The tenure of the MITs (ICWAI) including their extensions period shall not exceed the maximum period of TWO YEARS.
3. Stipend is Rs.10000/- per month for 1st year & Rs.12000/- per month for 2nd year.
4. The MITs would be eligible for 1 day casual cum-sick Leave for every completed month of training.
5. They will be engaged through a written test/Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates, who meet our above mentioned criteria, may send their resumes to on or before 21-Aug-2016. You are requested to check your e-mail regularly for further instructions in this regard
Last date for receipt of applications: 21-Aug-2016.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)