Company Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Name of the Posts:
Diploma,Graduation in Engg/ Technology in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/Industrial Engg from AICTE recognized Institution & Full time PG Degree in Industrial Safety from AICTE recognized College/University or Diploma from CLI or RLI only (no correspondence course).
Mode of Selection:
Selection Process will consists of only Personal Interview for which candidates will be invited in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies based on the percentage of marks secured by the candidates & Nos. of years of relevant Experience.
In addition, Physically Challenged candidates shall be invited for Interview by according 20% relaxation in the cut-off Marks
1. Mere conformity to the requirement will not entitle for calling for interview. BHEL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
2. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates who are not selected for interview and/or fixed tenure appointment. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
3. Incomplete appBHELations or appBHELations in any format other than the one prescribed in this advertisement will not be entertained.
4. Candidates should enclose self attested copies of their educational qualification, experience certificates and caste certificate in case they belong to SC, ST, PWD and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category along with the appBHELation form.
5. The job offered is purely on fixed tenure basis for a period of 24 months. THIS POST IS NOT AGAINST ANY PERMANENT VACANCY. This placement will not ensure any regular/permanent employment in BHEL in future.
6. Selected Candidates will be posted to any of the project sites of PSER only
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates (only Indian citizens) fulfilling the eligibility criteria should submit their appBHELation in the prescribed format webside indicating the Post applied for on top of the cover/envelope.
2. Completed appBHELations along with recent passport size photograph duly signed and affixed on right hand corner of AppBHELation Form should reach DGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
Last Date: 25th March 2016.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) was incorporated in 1964 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956.BHEL, a Schedule- ‘A’ Maharatna CPSE, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL caters to the needs of core sectors like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including Railways), Defence, and various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilizers etc. It has 17 Manufacturing plants, 8 Service centers and 4 Power Sector regional centers besides a large number of regional offices and project sites spread all over India.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)