Company Name: Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd
Name of the Post: Assistant (Multipurpose)
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 33 years (Born not earlier than 02-01-1983 and not later than 01-01-1995) as on 01-01-2016. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ MBC/ WBC/ BC and permanent staff working in Cooperative Banks register in Bihar State.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation Degree in any subject or equivalent from a recognised University with computer knowledge.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online examination, written test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs. 600/- for others through online mode by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
1. The candidates must read the rules and regulations carefully.
2. Incomplete application form shall not be accepted.
3. Since the application is online, the information submitted by the candidates shall be presumed to be right for entrance in the exam, but subsequently, if the candidate is seleted, he/she shall be considered for appointment when he/she submits all the required original documents to the concerned officer.
4. If, at any time, it comes to the notice that the candidate did not possess the required qualifications at the time of filling the application form, his/her application shall be cancelled at any stage of the selection process even though he/she may have been selected.
5. Merely indicating in the application form any special Class (SC/St/BC/MBA/WBC) While he/she does not belong to that class shall not entitle the candidate for employment and any wrong information shall be treated as misconduct and and his/her applicatioin can be cancelled at any stage of detection of the false information.
How to Apply:
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures For
A. Application Registration
B. Payment of Fees
C. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
D. Guidelines for Candidates
Candidates can apply online only from 11-03-2016 to 28-03-2016 and no other mode of application will be accepte
Online Registration of Application : 11-03-2016 to 23-03-2016
Payment of Fees online : 11-03-2016 to 23-03-2016
Online Examination Dates : April/ may 2016 (Tentative)
The Bank was registered in the name of Bihar and Orissa Provincial Co-operative Bank on 16.03.1914 under Cooperative Societies Act II of 1912. Its registration no.267/1913-14. Initially the area of operation of the Bank was Bihar and Orissa both. After separation of Orissa in the year 1936-37 its area of operation was confined to Bihar and its name was changed as Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd. in December 1950. After application of Banking Regulation Act 1949 to Co-operative Bank on 1st March 1966 this Bank was included in the second schedule of Reserve Bank of India in the month of July 1966. Earlier, The bank was doing trading business also, but this business was transferred to Bihar State Co-operative Marketing Union after its establishment in the month of June 1958.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)