Company Name : Birlasoft
Job Title : FY17-0139 – Windows Systems Administrator – Level III
Location : Chennai
Experience: 2+ years
Job ID: 102668
The candidate will work in the Enterprise Computing (EC) Unit of ISG, which is responsible for providing a wide range of technical infrastructure services to meet the institution’s computing needs; from desktop, mid-range servers, large scale servers to mainframe, and the respective system, network and supporting software on those platforms.
Essential Job Functions:
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot Microsoft 2000/2003 servers and other Microsoft products in Client headquarters and local offices
• Install, configure and troubleshoot Client standard hardware and firmware (currently HP Proliant)
• Participate to the evaluation of server hardware and peripherals as well as OS and patches for different applications
• Provide assistance and support to IT staff in the different regions and end-users when necessary
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Education: Not mentioned
• Role Specific Experience: The candidate should have 2+ years of experience managing Microsoft Windows systems with proven involvement in operations requiring for stringent uptime service levels. The candidate should also be a team player with strong technical and user
• Should have 2+ years of experience managing Microsoft Windows systems with proven involvement in operations requiring for stringent uptime service levels. The candidate should also be a team player with strong technical and user support skills.
Successfully adapting to changing trends and challenges, Birlasoft is counted amongst the leading global Information Technology Services providers, based out of India. Birlasoft has participated in the globally evolving IT industry, while remaining focused on continuous innovation, benchmarking & learning. Starting out as Birla Horizons International, in 1995, the CK Birla Group entered IT Services in order to play a vital role in partnering global businesses to transform and innovate. In 1999, the company was rejuvenated and renamed Birlasoft. In the same year a Fortune 10 Company made a strategic investment in the Company which continues to mutually flourish to date.
Birlasoft now has several offices across multiple global locations- and a vast talent pool of high quality, intelligent domain experts in the chosen verticals. Supported by our proven transition and implementation methodologies, based on experience and best practices, Birlasoft increases predictability of the results delivered, thereby reducing business risks associated with the transfer of responsibility.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)