Company Name : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Name of the post: Chemical Engineers
Qualification : First-Class Bachelor’s Degree (B.E / B.Tech) in Chemical Engineering (Four year full time course)
After scrutiny of applications and resumes, shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and / or personal interview/s. Candidates short-listed in personal interview/s will be required to undergo a medical examination. The final selection / Offer of Employment depends upon the candidate’s performance in the Personal Interview and medical fitness as determined by BPCL-designated Physicians and is also subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria as applicable.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least the next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
3. Candidates should have relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the degree examination, degree certificate, date of birth, caste/disability certificate (as applicable), e-mail id etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information would be required at the time of filling in the ONLINE application.
4. Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies and PSUs must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of GD / PI, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
5. Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria would be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested & eligible candidates may apply online from 27th April to 26th May 2016 at under Careers.
Last date for submission of on-line Applications 26 th May 2016
About Us :
Bharat Petroleum is a vital player in the energy sector and is constantly contributing to India’s progress. We have a rich heritage, a dynamic marketing network, strong systems and processes, technological excellence and a vibrant workforce.
At Bharat Petroleum, we strongly believe that ‘people’ should be the real source of inspiration. While we strive to achieve to make BPCL a ‘Great Place to Work’, we equally commit ourselves to energise our surrounding communities through our CSR initiatives.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)