Company Name: Cement Corporation of India
Name of the Post: Jr. Engineer(Mines) Gr.II (S-1)
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Mining Engineering with 04 years experience. Foreman Certificate of Competency issued under Metalliferous Mines Regulations,1961 essential. Must have worked for 02 years in suopervisory category in a mechanized open-cast mine.
Pay scale and grade : (Rs.12500-30400) S-1
Maximum Age Limit:
30 years as on closing date of application (Normal relaxation 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC , 10 years for PWD/Minority etc as per Govt. directives).
Selection criteria should be purely on merit basis to be determined on work proficiency/ trade/skill test of candidates
Registration Fee :
Candidates belonging to General/OBC category are required to pay a non refundable registration fee of Rs. 200/- by way of Demand draft in favour of Cement Corporation of India Ltd, Tandur Cement Factory, payable at SBH, Karankote. The SC/ST candidates need not pay the registration fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. CCI shall not be responsible for any postal delay or any loss or non delivery, delay due to any other reason.
3. Candidates already in service in Govt./Semi Govt/Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel as per Govt. norms or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Skill / Trade test.
4. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
5. Application received after the last date of submission will neither be entertained nor returned.
6. TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate appearing for Skill / trade test.
7. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
8. CCI reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify alter the recruitment process if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
How to Apply:
Candidates will be required to submit their application in the prescribed format (in hard copy by post). The prescribed format can be down loaded from our website. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Interested candidates may send their applications duly completed in all respects as Mentioned above by ordinary post on or before 25th May 2016 in the cover subscribed Application form and send the same at the following address.
Last Date : 25th May 2016
Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) was incorporated as a Company wholly owned by Government of India on 18th January 1965 with the principal objective of achieving self sufficiency in cement production. The authorised and paid-up capital of the company as on 31.3.2015 was Rs. 900 crores and Rs. 811.41 crores respectively.
CCI is a multi unit organisation at present having ten units spread over eight states with a total annual installed capacity of 38.98 lakh MT. All Factories, Zonal Offices and Corporate Office at Delhi are inter connected through Internet. In line with the advancement in cement technology CCIhad been adopting the latest one with one million tonne plants at Tandur and Nayagaon.