Company Name: Central Electronics Limited
Name of the post: Graduate Engineers
1.Electronics & Communication Engineering
Qualification: Candidates should have possess B.E./B.Tech.
Maximum age As on 30.09.2016: 27 years
1. Candidates need to appear for GATE-2017 and apply online for the post from 04-01-2017 to 03-02-2017 with the GATE-2017 Registration Number in first phase.
2. In second phase, candidates shall be required to update/upload their GATE Score, GATE Rank & GATE Score Card alongwith final year aggregate marks from 10-06-2017 to 30-06-2017.
3. Requisite fees shall have to be deposited, alongwith the Application. The modalities thereof, shall be intimated subsequently. SC/ST and PH candidates are not required to pay any fees.
4. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer). It is relaxable by 10 years for PwD–General, 13 years for PwD–OBC and 15 years for PwDSC/ST candidates.
5. Reservation is applicable as per extant government rules.
6. Shortlisted candidates shall be informed displaying a list on website in the month of August, 2017, regarding Date, Time and Venue for Personal Interview.
7. Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to bring their original GATE-2017 score card, at the time of Interview.
Central Electronics Limited is a Govt. of India Enterprise under the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology. It was established in 1974 with an objective to commercially exploit indigenous technologies developed by National Laboratories and R&D Institutions in the country.
CEL has developed a number of products for the first time in the country through its own R&D efforts and in close association with the premier National & International Laboratories including Defense Laboratories. In recognition of all these efforts, CEL has been awarded a number of times with prestigious awards including “National Award for R&D by DSIR”.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)