Company Name: Cisco
Job Title: Optical Test Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Experience: Entry Level
Job Category: Engineer – Software
Requisition #: R1020676
● 2+ years of work experience in embedded software development.
● Good understanding of IP/MPLS packet forwarding concepts.
● Hands on experience developing L2/L3 or MPLS forwarding infrastructure or features for a router/switch.
● Proficient in “C” and multithread programming.
● Bachelors degree in CS/EE/CE or technical equivalent.
● Experience developing user mode device drivers or platform resource management (tcam, iptables) software in multithreaded environment.
● Hands on experience using traffic generators, ICE debugging
● Experience with Python, Perl or shell scripting.
What You’ll Do:
● Design and develop platform infrastructure software modules for the web router.
● Develop automated tests in Python/C for hardware diagnostics and forwarding software validation.
● Conduct and participate in peer code/design reviews.
● Deliver detailed functional and design specifications of the software.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)