Company Name: EdCIL( India) Limited
Name of the post: Scientist
Education Qualification & Experience:
1st Class M.Sc/M.Tech with 03 years relevant experience OR Ph.D
Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates possessing experience in handling the equipments.
Consolidated monthly remuneration
: Rs. 53,000/- 60,000 per month depending on experience.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
2. Mode of receipt of appEdCILation will be ONLINE only. Any other mode of appEdCILation is not acceptable.
3. The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the appEdCILation. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
4. The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible appEdCILants.
5. Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their appEdCILation through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
6. Documents to prove Qualification, Experience etc have to be produced in original as and when called for interview.
7.Candidates are informed that mere submission of appEdCILations shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by email only. AppEdCILants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online appEdCILation is maintained active.
How to Apply:
The appEdCILations received other than online mode shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
The last date of receipt of appEdCILation is 20.07.2016 at 06:00 P.M.
EdCIL( India) Limited is a Government of India enterprise offering consultancy services in all areas of education and human resource development, in India and beyond national boundaries with special focus on developing countries of Asia and Africa. In partnership with its clients, EdCIL (India) Limited seeks to meet social, economic, and cultural challenges through Technical Assistance, and Strengthening the development of Human Resources.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)