Company Name : Engineers India Ltd (EIL)
Name Of The Post :
2. Sr. Engineer (Structural)
3. Engineer (Structural)
4. Engineer (Chemical/ Corrosion Science)
5. Engineer (Environmental Science)
6. Draftsman (Civil)
Age Limit : 38 to 50 Years, The upper age limit mentioned under “Eligibility and desired qualification/experience” includes age relaxation for Persons with Disability candidates. Further it is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for Other Backward Classes (OBC – Non Creamy Layer).
Qualification : Candidates should possess Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.), B.Com
Mode of Selection :
The mode of selection for all the positions (except Draftsman) will be through Interview. For Draftsman, the mode of selection will be through Skill Test.
General Instructions :
1. Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 30.8.2016 till 23:59 hrs on 30.9.2016.
2. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for Skill Test/ interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
3. EIL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for Skill Test/ interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for further Skill Test/interview.
4. Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form(s) for future reference.
5. Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application should be retained by candidate & four copies of the application is required to be submitted at the time of Skill Test/ interview.
Last Date of Application: 30/9/2016
Engineers India Ltd (EIL) is one of the leading design and engineering organizations in South Asia. Established in 1965, EIL provides engineering consultancy and EPC services principally focused on the oil & gas and petrochemical industries. The Company has also diversified into sectors like infrastructure, water and waste management, solar & nuclear power and fertilizers to leverage its strong technical competencies and track record.
Today, EIL is a ‘Total Solutions’ engineering consultancy company providing design, engineering, procurement, construction and integrated project management services from ‘Concept to Commissioning’ with highest quality and safety standards. EIL’s QMS, OHSMS and EMS are certified to ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 respectively. It also provides specialist services such as heat and mass transfer equipment design, environmental engineering, specialist materials and maintenance and plant operations and safety services.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)