Company Name: GE Capital
Job Title: Junior Engineer
Location: Pune, Hyderabad,
Experience: 3 Year
As part of the GE India Multi-modal Manufacturing team, the Manufacturing Technician is responsible for developing and machining of machined parts. That includes CNC programming, tool setting, fixture setting, and machining of parts with overall productivity improvement.
• Operate and maintain CNC machines like Planno Miller, HMC, TMC and VTL.
• CNC programming with pre-selected tools and fixtures to optimize production performance on both quality and quantity
• Assist MPE during prove out of parts at supplier location and GE site on CNC machines like Planno Miller, HMC, TMC, and VTL
• Ability to complete stage inspection of parts using various Inspection tools like CMM, Trimos, and measuring instruments like dial gauges, vernier, micrometer, height gauges, bore indicators etc
1. Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.2. First Class diploma in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent engineering discipline. 3. 4-6 Years of experience in engineering industry – with firsthand experience on CNC machines like horizontal machining centers, turning centers.4. Knowledge in machining process, CNC programing, Inspection, fixtures and tooling
• Must have worked on Microsoft Office – Excel, Power point
• Good command over English
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)