Company Name: Genpact
Job Title: AVP Digital Engineering
Experience: 4-5 Years
Job ID: COR003457
· Manage global delivery for end-to-end consulting and technology projects
· Design and deliver cutting-edge digital solutions for specific client accounts
· Provide solutions to ensure alignment with client, functional, and non-functional requirements and expectations
· Coordinate with various specialist teams involved in delivering complex solutions
· Relevant experience in software / product development, IT services
· Hand-on experience in software application development and integration
· Recent experience in architecture, design and development of enterprise-class digital solutions
· Participation in at least 4-5 end-to-end engagements (at least one long-term engagement, multi-project participation)
· Lead development and implementation of large scale, complex, multi-tier applications and systems
· Sense and respond to customer demand as evidenced by pace and scale of solution adoption or direct sale of large-scale development projects
· Operate successfully in a collaborative, global organization
Genpact’s unique heritage is unlike that of any other business services provider in the world. We began operations in 1997 with 20 employees and the pioneering vision of our founder and former President and CEO Pramod Bhasin, who transformed a pilot project of running GE Capital’s back-office services operations into one of the first large-scale captive companies in the world, GE Capital International Services (GECIS).
Our initial charter was to provide business process services to GE Capital’s businesses globally, with the goal of enabling outstanding process efficiencies and operational effectiveness. We did that and more – from building infrastructures brick-by-brick in multiple cities in India, to hiring and training tens of thousands of young people eager to work, including providing unprecedented employment opportunities to women. During the eight years that followed, we earned the opportunity to manage a wide range of processes across all of GE’s financial services in addition to their manufacturing businesses globally. Given GE’s widespread adoption of Lean and Six Sigma, we built our strong foundation by applying these principles to the business processes we were running.
In January 2005, we became an independent company to bring our process expertise to clients outside of GE, and changed our name from GECIS to Genpact (“generating global impact”). In August 2007, Genpact completed a successful IPO and was listed on the NYSE under the symbol ‘G.’ From 2007-2010, Genpact became increasingly international, growing our employee base 33% and adding sites in six new countries.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)