Company Name : Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL)
Name of the post :
1. Engineer (Civil)
2. Engineer (Electrical)
BE in Civil Engineering, Dip. in respective discipline.
1. Essential : B. Com
2. Desirable : CA/ICWA (Intermediate)/ MBA or Equivalent with specialization in finance
Experience : 0-3 years
1. Employees in regular employment in Central/State Govt. /Autonomous bodies and Central/State Public Sector Enterprises possessing required qualification and experience if apply and are selected, will have to resign before joining contractual appointment in the company.
2. There will not be any protection of pay/emoluments at the time of joining HPL.
3. Besides consolidated salary, the selected candidates shall also be eligible for the fringe benefits like EPF contribution, leave, medical reimbursement/facility under ESIC etc. as per rules of the Company for contractual employees.
4. HPL reserves the right to reject any candidate without assigning any reason. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Selected candidates should be prepared to serve in any part of the country or abroad where the organization has its operations.
6. Reservation including relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXM etc. is applicable as per rules.
How to Apply :
Intending eligible candidates are advised to report for interview alongwith resume and original documents with copies of testimonials on 17th May, 2016 (between 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.)
About Us :
Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) was incorporated in 1953. It was earlier founded as Hindustan Housing Factory Ltd., which was set up at the behest of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India for solving the housing problem created due to influx of refugees from West Pakistan. As years rolled by, the company came to be known as HPL, the change in name being necessitated by diversification of its operations. HPL thus became a fully integrated company with modern prefabrication facilities and a railway siding of its own in the heart of Delhi to undertake faster and challenging jobs in the country.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)