Company Name: Honeywell
Job Title: Sr Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
• The purpose of the Tech Lead role is to support the technical solution development (design & interface definition) for the functional areas /products in collaboration with Honeywell business partners. Tech Lead role demonstrates subject matter expertise in a technical discipline and is a coach to cross functional teams.
• Performs competitive technology analysis and IP analysis (Studies Trends, new opportunities, surveys risk of existing patents) in the functional areas and advices internal stakeholders. Participates in Technology Trade Shows and Honeywell Technology Symposiums based on invite.
• Applies existing packaged solutions / participates in developing advanced technologies in collaboration with Technology specialists and business partners requiring high degree of technical Innovation. Participates in generating/ evaluating/ selecting and implementing solutions at Honeywell.
• Posses Sound knowledge on software product development in Avionics.
• Deep knowledge about the products in Condition based Maintenance (CBM) like Aircraft diagnostics and prognostics.
• Hands on developing diagnostics & monitoring sub system for large vehicle /system
• Good knowledge on design philosophy & communication protocol used in aircraft system.
• Proficient to excellent knowledge on Design Patterns
• Good understanding of real time embedded software development using ADA/C++.The candidate will be responsible for writing code for complex module in C++/Ada.
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)