Company Name : Hewlett-Packard
Job Title: Java Developer
Job ID: TR_1505621
Location: Karnataka, Bangalore
Experience: 5 years
If you are our Java Software Developer in India/Bangalore, you will have a chance to
– Provides direct and ongoing leadership for a team of individual contributors designing, developing enhancing and updating Integration and Automation solutions and services
– Participate as a member of and lead development teams
– Perform analysis of complex functional and business requirements
– Prepares code, complete code to implement solutions, and designs solutions for others to code
– May demonstrates technical leadership, and exert influence outside of immediate team, often in cross-functional teams
– May provide mentoring and guidance to other developers
– Designs, prepares and execute Unit tests
– Represent team to client/business partners and customers
– Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
– Apply HP and 3rd party technologies and lead design of highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
– Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for HP and customers.
– Provide time / resource estimates for assigned projects and provide technical leadership of assigned projects.
– Working closely with other development teams, QA teams, and project management teams and contributing to the overall success of the project.
– Performing design and development of Web applications
– Designing the Service Oriented Architecture and implementing Web services
– May work on design of the database schema and creating PL/SQL stored procedures
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in a technical scientific discipline (such as: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems) or engineering diploma or other degree/diploma with major/emphasis in IT, with combined work experience (typically 5-8 years of experience).
– Core Java, J2EE, Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Java Script (Primary skills)
– Exposure to EJB and JMS
– Working knowledge on Hudson/Jenkins CI
– Working knowledge on WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
– Exposure to UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems
– Working knowledge of SOA with experience in developing SOAP or REST based Web services
– Working knowledge of XML. XSLT and HTTP/HTTPS protocols
– Exposure to IT Project Management and formal Software Development Lifecycle
– Exposure to Oracle, PL/SQL
– Demonstrated ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex problems
– Working experience in designing and developing IT solutions on complex and large scale projects
About Us :
Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us — inspires us — to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze. We won’t stop pushing ahead, because you won’t stop pushing ahead. You’re reinventing how you work. How you play. How you live. With our technology, you’ll reinvent your world.