Company Name: Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (IDPL)
Name of the posts :
1. Commercial ExecutiveGr-II
2. Personnel Executive Gr-II
3. Assistant. Manager (Stores & Purchase)
4. Assistant Manager (Production)
5. Executive (Production) Gr-I
6. Executive (Purchase) Gr—I
7. Coater for Accela Cota/Neo Cota automatic coating machine
8. Marketing Executive
Qualifications : Candidates Should Possess High School, B.Com, B.Pharm, M.Com, M.Pharm, MBA
1. The Candidates must ensure that they possess the required qualification and experience in the relevant field for the post applied.
2. The Documents submitted by the Candidate if found incorrect / false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s) his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these short comings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
3. IDPL has right to reject Candidature at any stage and the decision of IDPL will be final
4. IDPL has right to reject entire selection/advertisement at any stage and the decision of IDPL shall be final in this regard.
5. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of Court situated at respective place of posting.
6. IDPL reserves the right to raise / modify the Eligibility Criteria in Educational qualification/ experience/age in case of requirement and deserving candidates only.
7. The above posts purely on contract basis initially for period of one year further extension subject to review of performance.
How to Apply :
Eligible/ Interested candidates may bring their applications in prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website .Candidates may appear in the Walk-In-Interview with two passport size Photographs ,ID Proof, present salary slip, experience certificate, NOC from the present employer. Original testimonials and a copies of the testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, age, Experience & Category etc. If candidate fails to show their original certificates in support to their Educational Qualification, age, Experience, Category, then the candidature will be rejected.
Important Dates :
Walk-in-Interview on 3rd & 5th September, 2016
IDPL is the largest Central Pharma Public Sector Undertaking in India with plants at Rishikesh, Gurgaon & Hyderabad and two Subsidiary Units at Chennai and Muzaffarpur.
The vision of first Prime Minister of India, Late Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru regarding Indian Drug Industry was that “the drug industry must be in the public sector….. I think an industry of the nature of the drug industry should not be in the private sector anyhow. There are for too much exploitation of the public in this industry. With the vision of the then Prime Minister of India, IDPL was incorporated in April, 1961 (Company Registration No. 3418 of 1961-1962 with Registrar of Companies, Delhi and having its Registered and Corporate Office at Gurgaon) with main objectives of creating self-sufficiency in respect of essential life saving medicines, to free the country from dependence on imports and to provide medicines to the millions at affordable prices and not to make millions from the medicines. IDPL was basically conceived and established as a part of Healthcare Infrastructure and has played a pioneering infra-structural role in the growth of Indian Drug Industry base.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)