Company Name: Indian Institute of Management Indore
Name of the posts:
1. Executive Engineer (Electrical)
3. Accounts Officer
4. Electrical Engineer
5. Executive Assistant
6. General Duty Assistant
Age Limit: 30 to 45 years
Minimum Educational Qualifications: BE/BTech in electrical engineering /PG Degree / bachelor degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with excellent academic record.CA/ICWA with good knowledge of computerized accounting and related softwares.
(i) Candidates, who belong to SC/ST/PwD category and women candidates are exempted from paying any application fee. An application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) each for the positions mentioned at serial numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4, and Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) each for all other positions is required to be submitted by the male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories. The accepted mode of payment for this purpose would be Demand Draft only. Fee submitted in any other manner would not be accepted.
(ii) Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
General Information and other terms and conditions:
1. All positions will remain open until filled. After the due date, applications received will be reviewed every three months against the positions that remain unfilled.
2. Candidates are advised to visit this section of our website regularly for all the updates/information in this regard.
3. The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions/vacancies advertised for recruitment during the process; not to fill up any / all position(s) / select or reject any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
4. The Institute will communicate only with the short-listed candidates.
5. No correspondence of any sort will be entertained in this regard during or after the process.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
7. The Institute requires the selected candidates to join immediately.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
How to apply
(i) Candidates are required to submit their online applications through the link provided for the same after duly checking their eligibility for the position they are applying for.
(ii) On successful submission of their online application, candidates would receive an acknowledgement email with a copy of their filled in form on the e-mail address provided by them in the online application form. A print out has to be taken of the form received in the acknowledgement mail and has to be sent to us after signing it.
Last date of submission of online application: October 19, 2016.
Established in 1996, IIM Indore is the sixth in the family of state-supported management schools. Since its inception, IIM Indore has been acting as a leader in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government sector and PSUs. IIM Indore is registered as a Society under Societies Registration Act, 1973.
Situated atop a scenic hillock, the 193 acre campus of IIM Indore provides an ideal backdrop for contemplative learning. IIM Indore has the latest in teaching aids, rich learning resources, a strong IT backbone, state-of-the-art sports complex and hostels as well as contemporary infrastructure.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)