Company Name: Agilent Technologies
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Experience: 2-3 years
• Provides general clerical and administrative support
• Schedules teleconferences, WebEx meetings and live meetings
• Coordinate domestic and international travel
• Reconcile expense reports using Concur software
• Coordinates and schedules interviews
• Provide administrative support to corporate visitors and guests
• Records and distributes action items and minutes from staff meetings
• Updates and maintains departmental training records
Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline with 2-3 years relevant experience.
Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent’s expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in our solutions.
Agilent focuses its expertise on six key markets, where we help our customers achieve their goals:
Food: Agilent helps ensure that our global food supply is free of contaminants—whether chemical, viral, bacterial or microbiological. Our customers include government regulators and labs that control food safety, as well as private companies that produce, package and sell food to the public.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)