Company Name: Godrej
Job Title: Sr. Executive – Accounts
Location: Vikhroli, Mumbai
Experience: 2 years
1. Recognition of provisions and contingent liabilities & prior period adjustments for periodical MIS and Statutory Financial Reporting.
2. Providing MIS related to collection and outstanding to various Internal and External Stakeholders.
3. Confirming accurate Accounts payable book including Treasury and ACP systems.
4. Scheduling and preparing disbursements; ensuring authorization of payment.
5. Assuring accurate General Ledger accounts..
Essential Qualification: Chartered Accountant- Inter/ICWA-Inter / Mcom / MBA
Preferred Qualification: Chartered Accountant/ICWA-Inter
Essential Experience: 5 years of relevant work experience post qualification for Mcom/MBA & 2 years for INTER CA/ICWA
Preferred Experience: Manufacturing industry experience
1. Co-ordination Skills
2. Data Analytical Ability
3. Result Orientation
4. Accounting and Commercial knowledge
5. Proficient in computer Skills
Established in 1897, the Godrej Group has its roots in India’s Swadeshi movement. Our founder, Ardeshir Godrej, lawyer-turned-serial entrepreneur failed with a few businesses, before he struck gold with the locks business that you know today. One of India’s most trusted brands, with revenues of USD 4.1 billion, Godrej enjoys the patronage of over 600 million Indians across our consumer goods, real estate, appliances, agri and many other businesses. You think of Godrej as such an integral part of India that you may be surprised to know that over 25 per cent of our business is done overseas.
We promise Godrejites a culture of tough love; take serious bets on them and differentiate basis performance. We also understand that our team members play multi-faceted roles and so, we strongly encourage them to explore their whole selves. Our canvas is growing. In fact, our Vision for 2020 is to be 10 times the size we were in 2010. We truly believe that while our amazing past distinguishes us, we are only as good as what we do next.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)