Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of the Post:
1.Engineering Assistant (Electrical)
2.Engineering Assistant (T&I)
Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 26 years of age as on 25.04.2016.For relaxation, refer point no 6.0 (Concession & Relaxation).
Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt recognized Institute:
1. Electrical Engineering
2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
3. Electronics & Communication Engineering
4. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
5. Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
6. Instrumentation & Control Engineering
7. Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
8. Electronics EngineeringMinimum percentage of marks: 55% marks
Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
Candidate in Written Test, Trade Test and Personal Interview. Offer of appointment will be issued to the selected candidates as per the merit list.
1) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
2) Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
3) Candidates possessing higher qualification than the prescribed shall not be considered for the above notified posts and should not apply as their candidature shall not be considered.
4) Only those candidates who meet all the aforementioned eligibility criteria for the post shall be called for Written Test. However, the candidature of the applicant will be provisional and subject to verification of certificates /Testimonials submitted by him/her.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to send the application form duly filled in and signed in all respect super scribing on the envelop, name of the post and advertisement No., along with self attested photocopies of testimonial (proof of age, education qualification Matric onwards, experience, application fee, wherever applicable etc.)
Last date of receipt of applications:24.05.2016
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India’s largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 4,57,553 crore and profit of Rs 7,019 crore for the year 2013-14.
IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 96th position. IndianOil’s vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.
In this section, read about IndianOil’s business and its spread across the country & abroad. You can also know about IndianOil’s current financial performance, special initiatives and recognitions & awards that have come its way.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)