Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of the Posts:
1.Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Production)
2.Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities – Operations & Maintenance)
3.Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Mechanical-Fitter-cumRigger)
4.Jr. Quality Control Analyst – IV
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on 31.10.2016. Relaxation in age by five years for SC candidates and three years for OBC candidates
Educational Qualification: Minimum 3 years full-time, regular/sandwich Diploma Course in Electrical/Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical/Mechanical Engg. from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC & ST candidates & 45% marks in case of SC/PWD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection methodology will comprise Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (Qualifying nature).
Application fee: Only Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to deposit Rs 100/- as application fee. The fee is to be submitted on-line though SBI E-Collect using either SBI Debit Card or through Net-Banking or at the SBI Branch after selecting “Pay at Branch option”. Fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
1. The eligible Ex-Apprentices possessing NCVT / SCVT Certificate from RDAT / BOAT respectively and meet the age, qualification and experience criteria as on 31.10.2016 as mentioned above shall be called for Written Test.
2. Please note that candidate can apply for only one post. Candidature of candidates submitting multiple applications for more than one post will be summarily rejected without any further communication whatsoever.
3. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of age, educational qualification, experience and other eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
4. Candidates presently employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ at the time of Written Test & Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test. Such candidates must also submit proper ‘RELEASE ORDER’ from their employer at the time of joining.
5. Mere selection in Written Test or Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the candidate.
6. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts.
How to Apply:
Eligible ex-apprentices are required to submit neatly typed Application-cum-Bio-data Form in prescribed attached format only. In this context they have to submit one set of self-attested certificates/ Documents should reach on or before 05.12.2016.
Last date of receiving of Application : 05th December 2016
Tentative date for Written Test : 18th December 2016
Tentative date for Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test : 19th & 20th December 2016.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India’s largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 4,57,553 crore and profit of Rs 7,019 crore for the year 2013-14.
IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 96th position. IndianOil’s vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.
In this section, read about IndianOil’s business and its spread across the country & abroad. You can also know about IndianOil’s current financial performance, special initiatives and recognitions & awards that have come its way.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)