Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of the Post:
1.Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)
2.Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (TPS)
3.Jr. Materials Assistant-IV
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31/08/2016.Relaxation in age by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates against reserved positions. PWD candidates will be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for PWD belonging to SC/ST and 13 years for PWD belonging to OBC for the posts reserved for them). Age relaxation applicable for Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. guidelines. Age relaxation shall be given to the candidates to the extent of period of experience as notified above.
Qualification: Candidates Should Possess Matric + Sub-Officers Course, ITI, Diploma (Relevant Discipline)
1. The candidates prima facie meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria with regard to qualification, age and experience requirement as per the details submitted by them in their Online Application Form will undergo Written Test. The Written Test comprising of 100 marks will be of duration not less than three hours.
2. Candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% of marks for qualifying in the Written Test (relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories against reserved positions)
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of On-line Application on website.
2. Candidates are hereby informed that any Corrigendum/ Addendum etc. if any with regard to thisadvertisement will be made available on website only. Candidates are advised to refer to the above website periodically for updates. All future correspondence with respect to the advertised posts will be made only through website and / or the e-mail id provided by the candidate.
3. All the candidates are also advised to keep a printout of the Online Application Form for reference as candidates are required to mention their Application No. and Date of Birth for downloading Call letters from the website.
4. The cut-off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age and any other eligibility criteria shall be 31/08/2016.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit our website and apply on-line from 23rd August 2016 to 18th September 2016. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
Date of Opening of On-Line Application : 23rd August 2016
Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 18th September 2016
Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application and Original Demand Draft : 30th September 2016
Likely Date Of Written Test For All Posts : 6 th November 2016
Tentative Schedule For Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (Sppt) : 2 Nd December 2016 Onwards
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India’s largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 4,57,553 crore and profit of Rs 7,019 crore for the year 2013-14.
IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 96th position. IndianOil’s vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.
In this section, read about IndianOil’s business and its spread across the country & abroad. You can also know about IndianOil’s current financial performance, special initiatives and recognitions & awards that have come its way.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)