Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of the Post:
1. Engineering Assistant (Electrical)
2. Engineering Assistant (T&I)
3. Technical Attendant-I
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 26 years of age as on 20.08.2016. For age relaxation, refer point no 6.0 (Concessions & Relaxations).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matric / 10th and ITI, Diploma, Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute / Board.
Application Fee: Application Fee (non-refundable) of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test,Trade Test and Personal Interview.
1) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
2) Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
3) Selected candidate shall be posted in any of the locations mentioned in the notification of the respective posts.
4) Candidates possessing higher qualification than the prescribed shall not be considered for the above notified posts and should not apply as their candidature shall not be considered.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to send the application form duly filled in and signed in all respect super scribing on the envelop, name of the post and advertisement Number, along with self attested photocopies of testimonial (proof of age, education qualification Matric onwards, application fee, wherever applicable, caste certificate, discharge certificate etc.
Last date of receipt of applications : 19.09.2016
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India’s largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 4,57,553 crore and profit of Rs 7,019 crore for the year 2013-14.
IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 96th position. IndianOil’s vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.
In this section, read about IndianOil’s business and its spread across the country & abroad. You can also know about IndianOil’s current financial performance, special initiatives and recognitions & awards that have come its way.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)