Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of the Post:
1.Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Mechanical)
2.Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Electrical)
3.Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation)
4.Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (P&U)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 01.10.2016 for General candidates. (Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) against reserved positions).
Educational Qualification: Candidates possessing Matric with ITI, Diploma (Engg.), B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test and personal interview.
1. Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per IndianOil’s Pre-Employment Medical Standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Preemployment Medical examination” before they commence the application process.
2. Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test shall be conducted only at Digboi, Dist: Tinsukia, Assam.
3. Please note that the candidature will be considered as purely provisional & their eligibility will be subject to verification of all supporting certificates / documents and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria for recruitment in the Corporation.
4. Please note that a candidate can apply for only one post. Candidature of candidates submitting multiple applications for more than one post will be summarily rejected without any further communication whatsoever.
5. Persons with Disabilities (PwD) are required to submit a Certificate issued by a Medical Board constituted by the Central / State Government, failing which their candidature as PwD candidates will not be considered.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website from 24th October to 15th November 2016 between 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
Starting Date to Apply Online : 24.10.2016
Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 15.11.2016
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India’s largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 4,57,553 crore and profit of Rs 7,019 crore for the year 2013-14.
IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 96th position. IndianOil’s vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.
In this section, read about IndianOil’s business and its spread across the country & abroad. You can also know about IndianOil’s current financial performance, special initiatives and recognitions & awards that have come its way.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)