Company Name: Indian Telephone Industries (ITI Ltd)
Name of the post:
Essential Qualification: Degree in any discipline with Diploma in relevant area (Public Relations, Journalism, Mass Communication & Advertising) from a recognized Institution / University.
Desirable Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in relevant area (Public Relations, Journalism, Mass Communication & Advertising).
Upper Age Limit:
Not more than 45 years for Chief Manager (Grade 6), 42 years for Manager (Grade 5) and 40 years for Deputy Manager (Grade 4) relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities, 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-service personnel in accordance with the instructions of Central Govt.
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
2. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India.
3. Educational Qualification, Age and Experience limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
4. Relaxation in Age / Experience / Qualification may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
5. The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
How to Apply:
In addition to submit on line application, the candidates are requested to submit hardcopies of application along with required documents as per the list below in the following address. Without hard copies of application with relevant documents, the candidates will not be included in the shortlist. Last date of the receipt of on line application and receipt of hard copies of application along with copies of certificates on 22.07.2016. No application fee required.
Last date for submission of Application is 22.07.2016
About Us: India’s first Public Sector Unit (PSU) – ITI Ltd was established in 1948. Ever since, as a pioneering venture in the field of telecommunications, it has contributed to 50% of the present national telecom network. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spread across six locations and a countrywide network of marketing/service outlets, the company offers a complete range of telecom products and total solutions covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber Premises equipment.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)