Name of The Company : Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Name Of The Post :
1. Software Developer / Senior Software Developer
2. Relationship Manager – SME/ Working Capital / Retail Loans / Agri
3. Inspector of Branches – Pan India
4. Credit Officers
5. Officer – Monitoring and Recovery Group
6. Risk Officer – Operations / Market / Credit
7. Relationship Manager – Trade and Forex
Experience : Minimum 3+ Years Experience, preferably from Banking.
Educational Qualification : Any Degree / CA /BE/ B Tech/MCA/ Graduate with CAIIB ( For the position of RM – Agri business, graduates in Agri management are preferable)
1. Should have good communication skills coupled with strong business development skills are pre- requisite.
2. Should be well versed in core banking operations.
3. Candidate should have strong knowledge and experience in MVC with .NET, Microsoft .NET technology, ASP .NET, C# and or VB.NET, Windows.
4. Candidate should manage all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess.
5. Candidate would be responsible for measurable income targets on trade and Forex.
6. Should have strong knowledge on post shipment and pre shipment finance, related to trade finance.
Last Date To Apply : 5th August 2016
About Us :
Lakshmi Vilas Bank was founded in 1926 by a group of seven progressive businessmen of Karur under the leadership of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar. Their objective was to cater to the financial needs of people in and around Karur who were occupied in trading businesses, industry and agriculture. The bank was incorporated on November 3, 1926 under the Indian Companies Act, 1913, and obtained the certificate to commence business on November 10, 1926. Subsequent to introduction of the Banking Regulations Act, 1949 and Reserve Bank of India as the regulator for the banking sector, the bank obtained its banking license from RBI on 19,June 1958, and on 11, August 1958 it became a ‘scheduled commercial bank’ signifying capability to operate as a full-fledged commercial bank.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank saw considerable expansion of its branch network during the period 1961-65, when the bank took over nine other banks. From 1974, the bank started expanding the branch network beyond Tamil Nadu to benefit from opportunities in the pan-Indian market.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)