Company Name: Lenovo
Job Title: System Management, Software Developer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka,
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Position Responsibilities –
Basic knowledge systems management of hardware – server, storage, network – and technologies – SNMP, CIM, REDFISH/REST
Software will be developed in Java
Work with third parties on interface specifications
Key Functional/Technical Competencies –
– Familiarity with Java, User Interface Skills, Usage of REST APIs, Creating new REST APIs, IPMI Skills, CIM – Communication skills
– Bachelors Degree.
Key Behavioral competencies:
• Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
• Can rally and drive a team to rise to challenges and perform.
• Can work well under pressure and look to problem solve
• Strong analytical ability
• Strong planning and organizing skills
At Lenovo, our mission is simple: we create technology that enables people to challenge and inspire the world, helping them lead more fulfilling and interesting lives. It’s a big responsibility, we know. But it’s one we gladly take on.
Today, Lenovo is a $45B+ company with customers in more than 160 countries. And we’re not stopping there. Each quarter, we expand – not just our business, but our ways of thinking, too. Instead of creating a single headquarters, we’ve instead introduced a series of centers of excellence, where our people from diverse backgrounds, experiences and skillsets come together to build truly innovative products and services. We’re continuously working to create a brighter future for ourselves – and for the world of technology.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)