Company Name : Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Name of the post : LIC AGENT
Vacancy Order No. : 20047705
Max Qualification: Doctorate
Age As On: 18-55 years
Job Description :
– Selling of Insurance Products of LIC of India directly to people.
– Explore the customer financial needs in life-related investment and insurance needs areas.
– After sale service to policyholders.
– Purely Commission basis (depends on sale of policies, 35% of current year premium and about 7.5% that you sold earlier, income has no limit)
– Additional Fringe Benefits (depends on performance)
Interested Candidates are requested to CONTACT ME ON 8626018810 to schedule their interview.
Kindly Carry all your Academic Documents, Address Proof, PAN card and 5 photo.
Candidates will be selected for next level on the spot after Interview.
Number Of Vacancy : 108
Last Date Of Application: 30/06/2016
About Us :
Life Insurance in its modern form came to India from England in the year 1818. Oriental Life Insurance Company started by Europeans in Calcutta was the first life insurance company on Indian Soil. All the insurance companies established during that period were brought up with the purpose of looking after the needs of European community and Indian natives were not being insured by these companies. However, later with the efforts of eminent people like Babu Muttylal Seal, the foreign life insurance companies started insuring Indian lives. But Indian lives were being treated as sub-standard lives and heavy extra premiums were being charged on them. Bombay Mutual Life Assurance Society heralded the birth of first Indian life insurance company in the year 1870, and covered Indian lives at normal rates.
Apply Here :
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)