Company Name: Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)
Name of the post: Architect
1. B. Arch or its equivalent with first class with an aggregate minimum of 65%
2. Experience of minimum one year in Planning and Design of industrial and office buildings is desirable.
Age limit : 35 years as on 30.06.2016.
Remuneration: ` 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) (Consolidated) per month
1) The tenure of short-term contract appointment is for a period of one year and extendable on need basis.
2) Candidates should enclose self-attested true copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials along with the application.
3) The Organisation reserves the right to terminate the assignment at any time before completion of the contract appointment, if it so decides.
4) Only Indian Nationals need apply.
5) No interim correspondence will be entertained.
6) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
7) Applications completed in all respects should reach the ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, RECRUITMENT SECTION, LIQUID PROPULSION SYSTMES CENTRE, on or before 30.06.2016 by ordinary post in a cover superscribed “Application for the position of Engineer (Architect)”
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent on plain paper (to be neatly typed or hand written) in A4 size paper (210 x 297 mm) along with true copies of testimonials, certificates, mark sheets and affixing a recent passport size photograph on the application.
Last Date to Apply: 30.06.2016.
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) is the lead Centre for development and realization of earth-to-orbit advanced propulsion stages for Launch Vehicles and also the in-space propulsion systems for Spacecrafts. The LPSC activities and facilities are spread across its two campuses viz., LPSC Headquarters and Design Offices at Valiamala/Thiruvananthapuram, and Spacecraft Propulsion Systems Unit at LPSC, Bangalore/Karnataka.
LPSC is vested with the responsibility of design, development and system engineering of high performance Space Propulsion Systems employing Earth Storable and Cryogenic Propellants for ISRO’s Launch Vehicles and Satellites. Development of fluid control valves, transducers, propellant management devices and other key components of Liquid Propulsion Systems are also under the purview of LPSC.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)