Company Name : Punjab State Co-op Supply & Marketing Federation Ltd
Name of the posts :
1. Internal Auditor
2. Dy. Chief Accounts Officer
3. Sr. Accounts Officer
4. Technical Officer
5. Sr. Branch Officer
6. Field Officer (Preservation )
7. Field Officer (General)
8. Assistant Accountant
9. Assistant Sales Officer
10. Assistant Field Officer
11. Steno Typist
12. Manager (Quality Control)
13. Production Manager
14. Dy. General Manager
18. Lab. Technician
Age : Candidate should be between 18-37 years as on 1.1.2016.
Qualification : Any Graduate
Fee (Non Refundable) : (a) SC/ST/PH: Rs. 500/-. (b) All other Categories: Rs. 1,000/-.
Selection Procedure :
Selection of all posts (except Steno-Typist) will be based on written test only. For the post of Steno-Typist, the qualifying candidates (10 times of the number of posts as per merit in the written test subject to achievement of the qualifying marks) shall have to appear in the stenography Test on the prescribed speed as mentioned at eligible qualification for the post.
1. Candidates will have to fill up online application form. Candidates applying for more than one post shall have to submit separate application form for each post along with the requisite fee for the same.
2. Candidates working in Government/ Semi Government organizations will have to fill up online application form for the post(s) applied and send a hard copy of the same through proper channel to: Establishment Officer (General), The Punjab State Cooperative Supply & Marketing Federation Ltd., Markfed House, Plot No. 4, Sector-35-B, Chandigarh-160022.
3. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the online Application Form shall not be entertained after submission of application form under any circumstances.
4. Candidates may download and print their E-Admit Cards using their Markfed ID and Password. Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
How to Apply
1. Visit the following website of MARKFED:
2. Click on the link to register for the post on the link “Recruitment for 327 Posts of Various Categories “.
3. Click on the Registration button which is appearing on the left hand side.
4. Click on “New Registration”, if you are applying for the first time.
5. Click on the button “Retrenched Officials”, if you are retrenched official of the Markfed Sugar & Allied Industries Malout or retrenched officials of other Co-operative institutions.
Important Dates :
1 Start date for ONLINE submission of application form 6th May, 2016 ( From 9.00 AM)
2 Last date for ONLINE submission of application form 30th May, 2016 (upto 5.00 PM)
3 Last date for submission of fee 2nd June, 2016
4 Date of written test Tentative in the month of July/August,2016
About Us :
The Punjab State Co-op Supply & Marketing Federation Ltd. known as “Markfed” was registered in 1954. At the time of registration, it began with one bicycle, three employees, thirteen members and a capital of Rs.54,000/-, it has now achieved meteoritic volumes and has grown to become the largest marketing co-operative in Asia with an annual turnover of over Rs.11600 Crores during 2013-2014 with 1932 employees. Markfed operates through 17 District offices over 100 Branch offices in Mandi Towns and 9 processing and trading units.
Markfed’s net worth as on 31.03.12 is Rs.70 Crore and the number of members has expanded to 3051 . Markfed has emerged as a very solid and stable organisation committed to the service of the farmer community of the State of Punjab.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)