Company Name: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)
Name of the post: Trade Apprentices
1. The ITI candidates have to register themselves at web portal being operated by DGET, Govt. of India. And copy of the Apprentices registration no. slip shall be submitted at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
2. The candidates at the time of reporting walk-in-interview has to submit bio-data indicating valid E-Mail ID, Mobile No, Communication Address, Details of Qualifications (SSC & ITI) with marks, Category (SC/ST/OBC) and two pass port size photos.
3. The candidate should bring SSC/10th class, ITI certificates with marks memos, Category Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH
4. The candidates who have passed Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act-1961 need not attend.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for walk-in-interview/documentation verification and joining (in case of selection).
6. The reservations for engagement of Apprentices will be admissible as per the Apprenticeship Act-1961.
7. MIDHANI reserves the right to alter the number of seats to be engaged/cancel the engagement process.
8. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
How to Apply:
The Eligible ITI candidates may attend walk- in-interview on 28-05-2016 from 8.00 Hrs to 15.00 Hrs at AMTL building-MIDHANI, (near DMRL) Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad along with Certificates & two Pass Port size photos.
Last Date of walk- in-interview on 28-05-2016
Growth of high technology industries is invariably interlinked with availability of special materials. Aeronautics, space, Atomic Energy, Armament, Power & General Engineering Industries has attained a high level of technical perfection which has in turn dictated stringent quality requirement on the materials.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) A Govt. of India Enterprises, was set up in 1976 at Hyderabad with the objective of proving the nation self reliance in strategic materials. For over three decades now,MIDHANI has been handling challenging tasks of developing alloys, taking a lead position in indigenization of critical technologies and products to render support to several programmes of National importance and hi-techsegments of India industry. MIDHANI has now started offering its core competence of developing and manufacturing custom made alloys to suit the specific requirements of customers for their critical applications.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)