Company Name: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)
Name of the posts:
1. DGM/ Sr Manager (Projects-Metallurgy)
2. Dy Manager (CRM)
3. Dy Manager (Powder Metallurgy)
4. Asst Manager (CRM)
5. Asst Manager (Powder Metallurgy)
Upper Age: 30 to 45 years
Qualification: B.E /B Tech( Metallurgical Engineering) from a recognized university with 60% marks
1. Only Indian Nationals may apply.
2. Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on date of advt.
3. The Upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Govt. of India’s orders issued from time to time.
4. Management reserves the right to restrict/increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria. Candidates applying for multiple positions have to make separate payments for each of the positions.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website from 1000 Hrs on 19.11.2016 till 1700 Hrs on 03.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply Online : 19.11.2016
Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 03.12.2016
Growth of high technology industries is invariably interlinked with availability of special materials. Aeronautics, space, Atomic Energy, Armament, Power & General Engineering Industries has attained a high level of technical perfection which has in turn dictated stringent quality requirement on the materials.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) A Govt. of India Enterprises, was set up in 1976 at Hyderabad with the objective of proving the nation self reliance in strategic materials. For over three decades now,MIDHANI has been handling challenging tasks of developing alloys, taking a lead position in indigenization of critical technologies and products to render support to several programmes of National importance and hi-techsegments of India industry. MIDHANI has now started offering its core competence of developing and manufacturing custom made alloys to suit the specific requirements of customers for their critical applications.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)