Company Name : Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Name of the post:
1.Deputy Chief Account Officer
2.Deputy General Manager (Rolling Stock/ Depot)
3.Assistant General Manager (Electrical)
4.Assistant General Manager (Town Planner)
5.Assistant General Manager (Accounts)
6.Assistant General Manager (Finance)
7.Deputy Town Planner
8.Assistant Manager (IT)
9.Assistant Manager (HR/Administration)
13.Sr. Assistant (HR/Administration)
Age: Maximum 28 to 40 years
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
1) For Candidates applying for the post of Sr. No. 1, and Sr. No. 2 mentioned in the advertisement the selection will be on the basis of personal interview.
2) For the candidates applying for the posts from Sr. No 4 to Sr. No. 16 mentioned in the advertisement there will be Online Computer Based Assessment Test of 100marks consisting of Domain Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test. Aptitude test will consist of Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness and English Proficiency. The candidates qualifying in the online test will be called for Personal Interview keeping in view the provision of reservation for SC/ST. 3) MMRCL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for Online Computer Based
Assessment Test and Personal Interview.
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEES (NON REFUNDABLE):
1) In view of Online Computer Based Assessment Test for posts from Sr. No.4 to Sr. No. 16, candidates of Open category are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.400/- and for SC/ST and PWD candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs.150/-
2) For the post Sr. No. 1, Sr. and No. 2 of the advertisement where the Online Computer Based Assessment Test is not eligible, the candidates have to pay the non-refundable fees of Rs.100/- as application processing fees.
General : Most Important
1. Age, qualification and experience would be as on 1st May, 2016.
2. In case of educational qualifications, in addition to an institute being approved by UGC/ AICTE; the particular Degree/ Diploma awarded by that institute is also required to be an approved Degree/ Diploma.
3. For all above posts, candidates should be proficient in working with computers and should have exposure in handling software packages like Windows, MSOffice etc.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online only through MMRCL official website. Online registration will start from 12th May 2016 at 10:00 Hrs. and will end on 31st May 2016 at 23:59 Hrs.
1. Starting date for submitting online applications through website: 12th May 2016
2. Closing date for submitting applications along with the acceptance of fee through website: 31st May 2016
About Us :
Mumbai Metro Line – 3 (MML – 3) is one of such key projects to improve the transportation scenario in the financial capital of India i.e. Mumbai. MML-3 project – a 33.5Km. long corridor running along Colaba-Bandra-SEEPZ, envisages to decongest the traffic situation in Greater Mumbai. Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC) is the nodal agency responsible for the implementation of Mumbai Metro Line–3(MML-3) project. It has been constituted as a JV of the Govt. of India(GOI) and the Government of Maharashtra(GOM) on 50:50 sharing basis.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)