Company Name: National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
Name Of The Posts:
Age limit : 28 to 38 years.
Educational Qualification: M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering. OR Ph D in Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering (submitted). First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Technology of atleast 3 years full time duration OR atleast 2 years full time duration in cases of lateral admission in Diploma Courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant field.
1. These positions are open only to Indian Nationals/Overseas citizens of India.
2. The appointment will be in the CSIR National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)/CSIR, Bengaluru, under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) which is an Autonomous Body. However, the appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Labs/Institutes of CSIR situated anywhere in India as and when required.
3. There is no Application fee for SC/ST/Pwd/Women
4. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Online Application form for each post indicating the Category and Post Code along with prescribed application fee and copies of all marks cards, certificates and testimonials separately for each post
5. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed, shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications for the post.
How To Apply:
The print out copy of Online Application Registration Form duly signed together with recent passport size photograph, copies of Matriculation / SSLC / ITI / Apprentice Certificate(s) / Graduate / Post Graduate Degree / Ph.D / Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and Marks Cards for all the Semesters / Years and other testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Qualifications, Experience etc. should be sent in a sealed cover superscribing “Application for the post of SCIENTIST / TECHNICAL ASSISTANT Post ON OR BEFORE 18 APRIL 2016
Apply Online Before 18 April 2016
About Us :
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) is a premier research laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). In addition to many Research, Development and Technology Programmes in Aerospace, NAL is actively involved in supporting the National Aerospace Programmes of ADA, DRDO, ISRO, HAL and IAF.Further, NAL has a strong programme in Civil Aviation including the nationally important project of design and development of a multirole Light Transport Aircraft (SARAS). NAL is also exploiting several aerospace technologies into spin-off industrial applications. It has excellent facilities in all the aerospace disciplines.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)