Company Name: National Highways Authority of India(NHAI)
Name of the post: Site Engineer
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 30,000/- per month and other benefits as per NHAI Policies Circulars.
Educational and experience required: For those holding Degree in Civil Engineering with more than two year’s experience.
1. Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates of incomplete in any respect shall be liable for summary rejection.
2. If a large number of applications are received, only those candidates who are short listed on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection/ called for interview.
3. Period of Contract shall be initially for a period of 9 months, which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
4. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
5. The selected candidates will have to work at NH-91 between Aligarh to Kanpur under PIUAligarh.
6. The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.
7. Duly filled – in applications, along with requisite information / documents states in above paras, may be sent by Registered/ Speed Post, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 10.06.2016 upto 15.00 Hrs,. The interview for selected candidate will be held on date is 14th, June, 2016 at 10.00 AM onwards at PIU-Aligarh. It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed application for the post of Site Engineer on Short Term Contract basis.
8. Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
Last Date: 10.06.2016
“To meet the nation’s need for the provision and maintenance of National Highways network to global standards and to meet user’s expectations in the most time bound and cost effective manner, within the strategic policy framework set by the Government of India and thus promote economic well being asnd quality of life of the people.”
“The National Highways Authority of India was constituted by an act of Parliament, the National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988. It is responsible for the development, maintenance and management of National Highways entrusted to it and for matters connected or incidental thereto. The Authority was operationalized in February, 1995 with the appointment of full time Chairman and other Members. ”
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)