Company Name : National Board of Examinations
Name of the post : Junior Assistant
Pay Band & Grade Pay : ` 5200- ` 5200-20200 + Grade Pay ` 1900
Age limit : 27 years as on the last date of submission of application (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per norms).
1. Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university
2. Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications. M.S Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook or equivalent is a must.
3. Having proficiency in word processing with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English.
Application Fee : SC/ST/Person with Disabilities Rs. 100/-, All Others (UR/OBC) Rs. 200/-
Instructions, Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates have to send their completed application form on or before last date of submission of application form.
2. No other means/mode of applications shall be entertained.
3. The candidates applying for the post should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions.
4. The candidates must have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying.
5. Candidate has to fill in the details in the Application Fee Payment Demand Draft in favour of “National Board of Examinations” payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates are requested to submit their application as per format available at website. Last date for submission of application form is 26th September 2016
Important Date :
Last date for submission of application : 26th September 2016.
About Us :
The National Board of Examinations was established in 1975 with the prime objective of improving the quality of the Medical Education by elevating the level and establishing standards of post graduate examinations in modern medicine on an all India basis. There are more than 149 recognized Medical Colleges in the country. In addition to Postgraduate teaching institutions under MCI, there are 450 accredited institutions imparting training in various Broad and Super specialities for the award of postgraduate qualification in Broad and super specialities. The Board at present conducts postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations in 54 disciplines approved by the Board for the award of Diplomate of National Board. The Medical Council of India has laid down standards for post graduate examinations conducted by various medical colleges and affiliated to concerned universities and other institutions, yet the levels of proficiency and standards of evaluation vary considerably in these institutions. The setting up of a National Body to conduct post graduate medical examination was intended to provide a common standard and mechanism of evaluation of minimum level of attainment of the objective for which post graduate courses were started in medical institutions. Moreover, intra country and international comparison is facilitated with the availability of commonly accepted evaluation mechanism.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)