Company Name: National Council of Educational Research and Training
Name of the post: Software Developer
Essential Qualifications: Full time B. Tech /B.E. /M. Tech /M.Sc. in IT or Computer Science or MCA with minimum 60% or equivalent Grade.
Database – MySQL, MongoDB.
Experience with cloud computing like AWS, OpenStack and Virtualization tools like VirtualBox, VMware.
Comfortable using Git source control.
Comfortable working in Linux environment (preferably Debian or Ubuntu).
How to Apply :
Those candidates who fulfill the above conditions should email their resume/CV on or before 3rd November 2016 up to 5.00 p.m. The
shortlisted candidates will be informed through email to attend the selection process. The selection process will involve a skill test on web technologies followed by an interview. Invited candidates shall report by 09.30 a.m. on 7th November 2016 to the office of the APC, DESM, with all the original certificates and testimonials.
1. The minimum eligibility for the post has been given on pre-page.
2. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in terms of (i) educational qualifications (ii) experience etc.
3. These post is purely temporary.
4. Candidates already in a job should forward their applications through their employer and/or come with a “No Objection Certificate”, without which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
5. Candidate should bring and produce their original certificates in support of their degree and experiences.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
7. The selected candidate may be required to join immediately.
Date of Skill Test and Interview: 7th November 2016 at 09.30 a.m.
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organization set up in the year 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education. It is an apex organization that has been setup to advise and assist the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India and Departments of Education in States and Union Territories in formulation and implementation of their policies and programmes in the field of school Education.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)