Company Name: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Name of the post: Site Engineer
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs.30,000/- Per Month and other benefits as per NHAI policies
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering with more than one year experience.
1. The applicant should have one year experience preferably in road and highway works.
2. The applicant shall have working knowledge of computer with proficiency in MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL 7 MS-POWER POINT.
3. Period of Contract shall be initially for six months, which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority. The selected candidates will work under PIU-Jammu.
4. The notice is also available on NHAI website. The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Completent Authority without assigning any reasons there for. Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
5. In case large numbers of applications are received, candidates shall be short listed on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service in the field and shall accordingly be called for interview / considered for selection.
6. Applications are to be submitted strictly in the prescribed formed along with self attested copies of educational and experience certificates. Crucial date for determunation of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications. Incomplete applications in any respect shall be liable for summary rejection.
How to Apply: Duly filled – in applications along with supporting documents (each page shall be signed by applicant), may be sent by Registered / Speed Post, so as to reach latest by 28.06.2016 upto 15.00 Hrs.
Last date of submission of Application form upto 18.00 hours on 28.06.2016
“The National Highways Authority of India was constituted by an act of Parliament, the National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988. It is responsible for the development, maintenance and management of National Highways entrusted to it and for matters connected or incidental thereto. The Authority was operationalized in February, 1995 with the appointment of full time Chairman and other Members. ”
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)