Bank Name : National Housing Bank
Name of the Post :
1. Assistant Manager (AM) – JMG Scale – I
AM – General Stream
AM – Law
2. Assistant General Manager (AGM) – SMG Scale V
AGM – Law
AGM – Economy & Strategy
3. Deputy General Manager (DGM) – TEG Scale VI
DGM – Treasury
4. Chief Finance Officer (CFO) – TEG Scale VII
Age : Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1988 and not later than 01.10.1995 (both dates inclusive) for post code 1&2, 33 to 50 years for post code 3&4, 35 to 55 years for post code 5, 40 to 55 years for post code 6.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Graduation/ Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
1.Before filling in the application form, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualification, work experience etc. as on October 01, 2016, in respect of the post for which he / she is making the application and that the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
2. All Candidates should fill in the requisite details in the online application form and make the payment of fees online using debit card/ credit card / net banking through the link provided while filling the application form online. No other mode of payment of Fees will be accepted. Online payment of Rs. 500/- as non-refundable application fee for General, OBC, Ex-Servicemen, J & Domicile and 1984 riot candidates. Online payment of Rs. 50/- as non-refundable communication charges for SC/ST candidates who are applying for post 01 & 02. In case of failure of registration after online payment, the candidate should reregister & pay the fees again. The earlier payment entry will be reverted to the candidate’s account in due course.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 27.10.2016 to 20.11.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Opening of Online Registration Gateway 27.10.2016
Closing of Online Registration Gateway 20.11.2016
About Us :
The Sub-Group on Housing Finance for the Seventh Five Year Plan (1985-90) identified the non-availability of long-term finance to individual households on any significant scale as a major lacuna impeding progress of the housing sector and recommended the setting up of a national level institution.
The Committee of Secretaries considered’ the recommendation and set up the High Level Group under the Chairmanship of Dr. C. Rangarajan, the then Deputy Governor, RBI to examine the proposal and recommended the setting up of National Housing Bank as an autonomous housing finance institution. The recommendations of the High Level Group were accepted by the Government of India.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)