Company Name: NIFT Bhubaneswar
Name of the post:
1. Stenographer Grade-III
2. Assistant (Accounts)
3. Machine Mechanic
4. Assistant Hostel Warden (Girls)
5. Lab Assistant
8. Junior Assistant
9. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Pay of Scale : PB-I, Rs. 5,200-20,200/-
Qualifications: Matric, 10+2, ITI, Diploma, Degree (Relevant Discipline)
Application Fee: Fee for General/ OBC Category Candidates (500) & Fee for SC/ST/PHP Category Candidates (250).
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on written test and skill test
1. Application should be sent in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of (Name of the post applied for) on Contract & Category (General/OBC/SC/ST etc.)” on the envelope.
2. There would be no maximum age limit for contract appointment. However, the maximum age would be at par with the Retirement age at NIFT.
3. Age limit shall be considered as on 1st August, 2016.
4. Applications received without certified copies of required certificates such as educational qualifications, caste/community and experience etc. and those received after the prescribed last date for receipt of application, will be rejected without any communication to the candidate.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their applications addressed to “Director” along with the copies of the certificates and relevant documents at the above mentioned address on or before 17:30 hrs on 21/09/2016.
Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of Age, Educational Qualification, Cast & Experience etc. should be attached with the application form.
Opening Date of Submission of Application : 24/08/2016
Closing Date of Submission of Application : 21/09/2016
The courses being offered at the institute at present, include specialization in four disciplines, Bachelor of Design in Textile Design, Fashion Design, Lifestyle & Accessory Design and Master of Fashion Management Studies. The institute boasts of eminent and experienced faculty to facilitate quality education from the very commencement of the center.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)