Company Name: National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology
Name Of The Post: Chemical Engineer
Qualification : Minimum qualification – Degree in Chemical Engineering /Technology Preferably – BEE Certified Energy Auditor
Maximum age as on 01.03.16: 35 yrs. Relaxation for entitled categories shall be admissible as per Govt. of India’s rules
Remuneration – Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month consolidated
The person will be required to work in Chemical Test Laboratory involved in testing of all types of ferrous materials.
He will also be required to work in Energy & Pollution Control Lab.
He will be required to maintain NABL/BIS systems in the Laboratory.
He will be responsible for up keep of various instruments & consumables in the laboratory.
He will assist the Energy Audit Team.
He may be deployed for other activities of the Institute as and when required.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Tenure of appointment will be for three years. The tenure is extendable as per the requirement.
2. The above position is purely temporary and on contract basis. It would therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit, for consideration/absorption against any NISST post.
3. Interested and eligible candidates, who are Indian national, may send the intimation regarding attending the interview/ advance copy of the duly filled in application in prescribed format to this office by 2 nd March, 2016 through.
4. In order to attend the interview, candidates must bring with them the duly filled in application form in the attached format with a recent passport size photograph pasted on it, along with original and self attested copies of certificates and relevant documentary evidence in support of their date of birth, qualification and experience etc.. The candidate should invariably report for interview on time and not later than 2.00 PM after which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
5. Candidates not fulfilling the aforesaid criteria will not be interviewed.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Date & Time: 04.03.2016 at 11.00AM
NISST aims to be a single source for all the requirements of the secondary steel sector by various means like providing trained manpower to the secondary steel sector by way of both long term and short term courses, extend consultancy service to the industry, provide research & development and to undertake such projects for the industry, to provide technology outputs, act as a depository of all relevant information and knowledge and most importantly to provide an interface among the industry and educational/research institutes in secondary steel technology and re-rolling industry.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2016-2015 & 16 Freshers)