Company Name: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
Name of the post: Industrial Trainee (Finance)
Upper age limit (as on 01/06/2016): should not have completed 28 years
Qualification: Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (or) Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI).
No of Vacancies: 32
Stipend: Rs. 10,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Method of Selection: Selection will be based on performance in the Personal Interview.
1. Candidates should have registered their names in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
2. Candidates should not have undergone any similar training elsewhere.
3. Reservation and other concessions for SC / ST / OBC / Physically Disabled/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are as per GOI guidelines.
4. Completion of training does not entitle the candidates any right for temporary or permanent job in NLC.
5. Candidates are informed that mere attending the selection shall not give them any right to be engaged as trainee in the corporation.
6. Besides payment of stipend, the trainees will be provided residential accommodation (unfurnished) on sharing basis at nominal rent.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may WALK- IN for an Interview at 09:00 Hours on 25/06/2016. along with all the original certificates including community certificate, a set of Photostat copy of all the certificates and filled in Application Form in the prescribed
Last Date of Walk-in interview : 25/06/2016
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, a “Navratna” Government of India Enterprise, under the administrative control of MOC has a chequered history of achievements since its inception in 1956.
A pioneer among the public sector undertakings in energy sector, NLC operates
Three Opencast Lignite Mines of total capacity of 28.5 Million Tonnes per Annum at Neyveli and one open cast lignite Mine of capacity 2.1 Million Tonnes per Annum at Barsingsar, Rajasthan.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)