Company Name: National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC)
Name of the post: Executive Assistant
Vacancies: 15 (ST-02, OBC-06, GEN-07)
Upper Age Limit: 35 years. Age relaxation for ST – 05 years and OBC – 03 years
Qualification: Graduation Degree from a recognized University with one year Certificate or Diploma course in computers from a recognized Institute.
a) Only the following Certificates/Diplomas courses in computers of one year and more duration along-with Graduation will be accepted and considered:
1) Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
2) Mechanic Computer Hardware
3) Desk Top Publishing Operator
4) DOEACC / NIELIT Computer Course ‘O’, ‘A’ and ‘B’ Level
5) Advanced Diploma in Software Technology
6) Advanced Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking
7) Computer Hardware and Networking
8) Diploma in Computer Application
9) Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
10) Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
The above mentioned courses of less than one year duration will not be accepted and considered.
b) Besides above, the following Degrees will be accepted and considered as equivalent to Graduation and one year computer course:
1) Bachelor in Computer Applications
2) Master in Computer Applications
3) Bachelor of Science (Computer Science / Information Technology)
4) Bachelor in Information Technology
5) Master of Business Administration (Systems / Information Technology)
6) Graduation in Engineering (Computer Science / Information Technology)
Remuneration: The selected candidates on appointment will be paid consolidated gross amount of Rs. 19,360/- per month plus conveyance allowance of Rs. 2,500/- per month for carrying out field duties.
National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), is an ISO 9001-2008 certified Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). NSIC has been working to promote, aid and foster the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises in the country. NSIC operates through countrywide network of offices and Technical Centres in the Country. To manage operations in African countries, NSIC operates from its office in Johannesburg, South Africa. In addition, NSIC has set up Training cum Incubation Centre managed by professional manpower.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)